Preventative window maintenance and servicing in Oxfordshire
Windows are usually something we all take for granted until something goes wrong, so ensuring their safety and security with preventative window maintenance and servicing should be paramount to protect your home or business.
Having your windows checked on a regular basis gives you the confidence that you are keeping your premises safe and secure, as well as looking good and functioning properly. Window maintenance and servicing also extends a window's working life and helps to avoid unnecessary call out fees if anything does go wrong.
Our expert team of engineers will check each of your windows looking for signs of wear in the hinges, sash balances, locks and pivots, any alignment issues, closing speeds and much more.
Following this window maintenance and service we will provide you with our detailed recommendations along with our costs for any work that's needed.
Our preventative window maintenance and servicing checks include:
- A site visit and meeting with your designated contact before work commences
- Safety compliance
- Window alignment and adjustment
- Window locks and adjustment
- Window handles, cylinders and adjustment
- Lubricating operating equipment and adjustment
- Window brush seals and adjustment
- Window glass checks for compliance and damage
- Making sure you are satisfied with the level/speed of operation of your windows
- A complete service sheet and authorised technician checklist
The above scope of works encompasses aluminium, steel, glass, wooden, composite and PVCu windows.
We work with many types of window operating equipment including vertical sliding, horizontal sliding, pivot, casement, tilt and turn, velux, and electrically and manually controlled windows.
We also stock many brands of window hardware including Dorma, Saracen, Siegenia, Union, Roto, Mila, Yale, GU, Clearline remote gear, and many more, with our vehicles carrying a wide range of spare parts including:
- Spiral sash balances
- Lead weights
- Locks, gear boxes and much more.
After a health and safety incident at a local government office where a sliding window came down on a employee's hand, the maintenance team there decided to have their windows maintained by Windrush Door and Window Services. We now service their windows on a regular basis to protect employees from future injury. Preventative maintenance is a must to create a safe environment for people to work in.Contact us to discuss your requirements
- Lock smith, Access & Security
- Door Repair
- Window Repairs, Maintenance & Replacement
- Glazing Repairs & Boarding
- Roller Shutter Repair
- New Window & Fenistration Installation
- New Door Installation
- Door & Window Parts Replacement
- Secondary Glazing Systems
- Door & Window Filming